Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Time to Mourn

Dear Friends,

This week our dear friend Louis Felder was one of eight murdered at work in Manchester Connecticut.  Maybe you heard about it on the news, internet or twitter.  In one second a deranged individual violently halted not only his life and the life of eight innocent victims, but the lives of their families and communities.

Louis's loss will be tragically felt by his father, brother, sister, wife and three kids and he will be sorely missed by his community and friends.

My time and focus this week is with the loving family he leaves behind, and our grieving community.

I will return to my themed entries next week.

2 comments:

  1. Meryl

    I am very sorry for the loss of your friend and the pain his family and friends are enduring. It must be shocking to find yourself connected to such an illogical event. Where do you file it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure you do. It is all I think about. It is with me. As the days go by, I have more and more distractions. The community though, has come together and there is strength in that. Thank you for kinds words. I will be back up and writing this week (I hope).

    ReplyDelete